The G-spot is “said” to exist on the front wall of vagina, about two to three inches in. The reason why people say it’s “said” to exist there is because some people don’t believe it does. However, from my own experience, and from my talks with girlfriends, I’ve come up with my own opinion on this. It does exist for every woman, it just may not be as sensitive to pressure or vibration stimulation in every woman.
To find your G-spot, first take your fingers, insert them about two to three inches into the vagina, and curl your fingers up toward your belly button. You may have to feel around, but the G-spot will have a slightly different feel to it than the surrounding areas. It should feel spongey and smooth. When not aroused, this area can be somewhat small, but it expands as you become aroused, so it’s important to build slowly if you are trying to head for a G-spot orgasm.
There are three main features you want to look for when deciding on the best G-spot vibrator for you. One, it should have a decent curvature to it so that it is easier for you to make it reach the proper spot. A well-designed G-spot vibrator should not require much effort on your part to make it hit that spot as long as you have done some exploring and you already know where it is. Two, it should be made of silicone. Silicone vibrators are more sanitary because the surface is nonporous and is easy to clean. Three, you want something with variable speeds. This allows you to change the speeds or patterns depending on your mood.
Now, let’s look at three of my favorite G-spot vibrators…
Lelo Gigi 2
The Lelo Gigi 2 is one of the best G-spot vibrators for several reasons. It does have that great curvature design that is so important when looking for a G-spot vibrator. It is also perfectly sized for most women at less than 4” long with a girth that is neither too big nor too small. This vibe is easily used for internal or external stimulation which makes it great as a couples toy.
The 1-year warranty allows full replacement if anything happens to it within the first twelve months. The 10-year quality guarantee covers the device for 10-years provided the warranty is not void. You can get up to half off a toy that Lelo offers on their website up to the cost of the toy that broke.
There are many features that make the Lelo Gigi 2 a G-spot vibe you should consider:
- There are 8 vibration modes with variable speeds so you can always change things up in the bedroom
- The 3.7” long design is perfectly sized for most women and the curvature reaches the G-spot perfectly
- The silicone is soft to the touch and makes the vibrator easy to clean and long-lasting
- Fully submersible so you can take the fun to the shower or bath
- The vibe is very quiet while in use
- The internal battery is rechargeable which saves on the long-term costs of replacing batteries in other toys
- You can use the toy while it is plugged into the wall if it is still charging when you want to use it
- Travel lock function – hold down the + and – buttons to toggle travel lock on or off
Lelo Mona Wave
The Lelo Mona Wave is a great G-spot vibrator because it offers the curvature you need to reach the G-spot easily. Plus, it vibrates. And, it thrusts. There are not many toys that offer all three of these design features. The Mona Wave has a wider girth to it than the Gigi 2 but with the thrusting feature it may be just what you are looking for. This is especially true if you are no stranger to G-spot stimulation. It is also slightly longer at just over 4”. Because of the thrusting motions, this G-spot vibrator may not be the best for versatility as it is mostly designed for internal stimulation.
However, there are many great features of this G-spot vibrators that make it one of the best available:
- Great, curved design that makes reaching your G-spot easy
- The vibrations give strong intensity with low frequency
- The vibrator is 4.3” long
- The entire toy is made of body-safe silicone that makes sanitary cleanup a breeze
- Take it to the tub or shower without a care with a fully submersible vibrator
- You can use the vibrator while it is charging, plugged into the wall
- Charges quickly
- 10 vibration modes and variable speeds allow you to get into the mood as quickly or slowly as you’d like
- Same 1-year warranty and 10-year guarantee as the Lelo Gigi 2
Swanvibes Swan Wand
The Swanvibes Swan Wand is unique as you can use either end. One end is of medium size and the other is quite a bit larger. Being able to switch from one end to the other is beneficial when you want to change things up depending on your mood. Each end is independently motorized so that the vibrations are strong no matter which end you use. This vibe is highly versatile as you can use either end of it either internally or for external stimulation.
Let’s look at some of the other great features of the Swanvibes Swan Wand G-spot vibrator:
- Gently curved design that allows you to reach that spot easily
- The larger end offers generous girth for extreme internal stimulation
- Use internally or externally, this makes the toy perfect for couples
OhMiBod Lovelife Cuddle
This rechargeable G-spot vibrator is perfect for those just trying out G-spot stimulation. This is especially great for those who haven’t experimented much with vibrators used internally at all. It has less intense vibrations that have multiple speed and pattern mode settings. It is slightly smaller than the Swan Wand.
Fun Factory’s Patchy Paul
This toy is not as firm as the other toys on this list. It bends slightly so that there is not as intense of pressure felt on the G-spot. You can program the Patchy Paul for various levels of vibration or patterns depending on your mood. The handle is actually a loop so it’s easy to hold onto for vigorous thrusting – if you’re into that – or it just makes it easy to hold onto if things get a little wet. It also comes with a 2-year warranty.